THE OLD HAMPDEN PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
3647 Falls Road
Baltimore, Maryland — 21211
Hampden Presbyterian Church was built in 1875, designed by George A. Frederick. By 1970, the membership had dwindled so much that it merged with the neighboring Waverly Presbyterian. The building was almost demolished to make a parking lot, but was saved by a group of community members. It then became a community center, clinic, and finally converted into office space.
In 2011, we began the process of demolition of the offices and drop ceilings and commenced construction of an event facility that blends with the existing architecture of the building.
The space offers the use of the Main Hall on the upper level of the building, designed in a Gothic Revival style and featuring eclectic architectural details, and antiques, as well as a full kitchen and bar area. The Octagon Room, on the far end of the hall, serves as a backdrop to ceremonies and performances alike.
WEDDINGS & PARTIES
Traditional Seated Ceremony: 80
Standing / Casual Ceremony: 160
Seated Reception / Dinner : 80
Cocktail Style Reception / Dinner: 160